Monday, January 5, 2009

Reflection and Awe

As I sat in the reception area of the top floor of the hospital,
waiting to meet with Colleen Goode the CNO, I watched the sunrise as
it hit the Denver Skyline and the Rocky Mountains. I saw all the
tinkling city lights of the front range, and it struck me. Never in a
million years would I have ever dreamed that I would be sitting in the
penthouse, waiting to meet with THE top nurse of University Hospital
in order to work on OUR presentation, living in Denver, being anything
but a regular staff RN. It was amazing to me to see all of Gods
wonderful provisions for me. I think back to this photo from our
appartment when we first moved here, and how the view "from the top"
was so similar, and SO different. God is so good and I can't wait to
see where He'll take me next!

No comments: