Here's a great way to make some really cute goody bags in less than 10 steps! They are simply decorated with a little Fun Flock and some ribbon. Easy!
1. Punch out circles from white cardstock and Halloween themed cardstock. It's easier if you are going to be making a lot to use strips cut the size of the circles, then simply feed the strip through the punch.
2. Stamp your image on the white cardstock. I chose a vampire stamp from The Angel Company.3. To use the Fun Flock, fill the part of your design you wish to cover with glue-
Tap the glued design into the Fun Flock, covering the glue well-
And Viola! A cute fuzzy element to your stamped image!
4. Color in your design with as much (or as little) creativity as you chose.
5. Adhere the stamped circles to your Halloween Themed Paper. I used the next size larger circle punch. You could also use a scalloped edge punch, or really any shape you so desire! :)
6. Fill your goody bags with CANDY!
7. Punch a hole in the top of the tag.
8. Adhere tag to goody bag with festive ribbon, curl ribbon.
9. And there you go! Cute, festive, goody bags that you can make in less than 10 steps!
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Thank you all for your prayers and support during this last month. For those of you who don't know, Dad didn't make it. He fought as hard as he could and we gave him a fighting chance, but his body just had enough and he went Home to join David and the rest of Dad's family. We stopped life support and he passed very peacefully on September 10th. We are so thankful and grateful for the excellent care and the compasionate care takers he had while at University of Colorado Hospital. And we couldn't have made it through this difficult time if it wasn't for all your love, prayers, and support!!! Thank you for being such great friends!