Here is the second podcast in my Legacy Lessons series. This episode looks at being able vs available. Here's the outline of my podcast. Feel free to post any comments or questions! To hear the full version either click on the title of this post, or simply CLICK HERE
- God doesn't call the gifted, he gifts those he calls.
- 1 Corinthians 1:26-27- God chose the foolish and weak things.
- Exodus 3:4- Moses TURNED aside and looked at the burning bush.
- Exodus 4:10- God will equip us for what He has called us to do.
- God doesn't call the able, he uses the available
- You're only as busy as you want to be.
- Isaiah 58:1-3- God's people are busy doing spiritual things, but not lending their heart.
- Isaiah 58:6-9- God wants you to do what HE call you to.
- How do we know God's heart? How do we listen?
- Isaiah 30:15- Our salvation is in quietness and trust. We need to quiet ourselves and listen
- Zephaniah 3:17- GOD will quiet us and help us tune into Him.
- Zechariah 4:6- It's God's fight, not ours
- 1 Kings 19:11-13- Elijah heard God in the quiet whisper- not the great wind, fire, or earthquake
- Listen and be flexible- be willing to do whatever, whenever called
- What does God want us to do?
- Micah 6:8- Act justly, love mercy, and walk humbly with Him
JUST BE AVAILABLE! :)