Thursday, July 3, 2008

I haven't fallen off the face of the planet

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile, life has been, well....life. It's been a little crazy around here. I got a new job, and because of that new job, I am going to be going back to school in January. So I've been adjusting to different hours at work (more days a week, but less hours each day) and trying to study for the GRE, plus maintain all my other home duties. So needless to say, something had to fall off and it was the podcasting and blogging. I'm hoping to get some more YouTube videos up soon- especially after seeing THIS great idea!!!! But for now, I'm going to take a little "me" time and encourage all of you to do the same. Get off the computer and go out there and do something you truly enjoy!!! (And if reading silly blogs and wasting time online is something you truly enjoy- you've come to the right place!)

No comments: