Thursday, March 27, 2008

Part 1 of Legacy Lessons- "The Greatest Fear". Learn how to live your life in a way that leaves a lasting legacy.


Check out this first episode of my podcast! It's the first part in a series about living your life in a way that will leave a lasting legacy. Here is an outline of the first lesson:
  • The Greatest Fear is not the fear of death, but actually the fear of LIFE
  • We need to live a life of NO REGRETS
  • Examples from my oldest brother David's life
That's my brother David (the white guy with the baseball cap) :)
  • Hebrews 11:4- Abel's legacy continued even after he was dead.
  • Deuteronomy 30:19- Choose LIFE
  • Hebrews 11:26- Looking ahead for our reward
  • Hebrews 11:8- Moses didn't know where he was going- but went anyways
  • Hebrews 11:40- God has something BETTER planned for us
  • Hebrews 12:1- Run with perseverance and fix your eyes on Jesus
  • Deuteronomy 31:6- God will never leave or forsake us
  • Psalm 118: 6,7- Abundant life through Jesus
I hope you enjoy this podcast. Feel free to email me or post your comments. You can listen to the entire podcast by either clicking on the title of this post, or you can simply CLICK HERE

If you like what you hear, be sure to subscribe to my podcasts so you don't miss a single episode! You can do that by clicking on the orange square on the left hand side of my sidebar.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

ET phone home said...

Great job Sara. These are all good things to remember. I've recently been thinking, how am I furthering the cause of Christ? Thanks for your encouraging words through this podcast. You're more tech savvy than I am, that's for sure!!
God Bless,
Elizabeth - your cousin :)