Sunday, December 16, 2007

Random Internet Musings

Okay, so I admit, ever since I started getting more tech saavy (and yes, I say more because I am still a LONG ways from actually being saavy) I find more and more ways to waste my time online. But as one very wise person said "Time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted time." But I have found a new site to waste more time on. It's a fun little site where you can make your own city. However, the only way your city grows is by having people come and visit- aka go to the link. So here's my link, come visit my city. And who knows, maybe you'll decide you want to put yourself on the map so to speak! So come check it out!

http://scrappytown.myminicity.com


It's a magical little berg where dreams come true and people are always caught up on their scrapbooking!

Okay, so, I've wasted my allotted time for the day. Gotta go to bed, enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's great! I have wasted plenty of quality time there as well.

http://nearburg.myminicity.com/