Sunday, November 11, 2007

Snowmen Nativity Wallhanging


(Okay, so this is really one piece, but I could only fit two sections on my scanner at one time. So when this is hanging it's made with 4 coasters that are all tied together.)

I just LOVE the Snowmen Nativity stamp set. I kept seeing it in the catalog and thought, "Sure, it's cute- but what would I DO with it?" Then when I was at the Mile High Angels Gathering one of the Prop Swap gifts was a wall hanging very similar to this. I just flipped over how CUTE it was!! So I came home, bought the set, and scraplifted the idea. I really love this set!!!

I used Burnt Umber to ink all the edges and stamped the images in Noir. I colored in the images with the Pearlescent Chalking Set and the Gray Marker. I have to admit, that Gray Marker is pretty addictive.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice, I love it!

Alley said...

Great use with the coasters and festive.